from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of colonize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. inhabited by people who were born in or retain strong ties to another country.
- adj. politically ruled by citizens of another country.
- adj. having a population (of animals or plants) which moved in from another territory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inhabited by colonists
Sorry, no etymologies found.