from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of colour.
- n. The national flag flown by a ship at sea.
- n. The British military ceremony of raising the flag.
- n. The balls that score more than one point in snooker. Yellow, green, brown, blue, pink, and black.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of colour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. same as colors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a flag that shows its nationality
- n. a distinguishing emblem
Sorry, no etymologies found.