from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to bring back to life; revitalize, revive, resurrect
- v. to become alive, bring into existence
- v. to appear as if alive
- v. to start to become energetic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be lifelike, as of a painting
- v. be born or come into existence
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.