from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a comfortable manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a comfortable or comforting manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a comfortable manner.
- With cheerfulness.
- In a manner to give comfort or consolation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in mental comfort; without stress
- adv. in financial comfort
- adv. in physical comfort
comfortable + -ly (Wiktionary)