from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a compact manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a compact manner; with close union of parts; densely; tersely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a compact or condensed manner; closely; concisely; briefly; tersely; neatly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with concise and precise brevity; to the point
- adv. taking up no more space than necessary
- adv. in a compact manner or state
compact + -ly (Wiktionary)