from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To arch over; to vault.
- v. To divide into chambers or cells.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To arch over; to vault.
- transitive v. To divide into chambers or cells.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To arch over; vault.
- To divide into chambers. See concamerated.
Latin concameratus, past participle of concamerare to arch over. See camber. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.