from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To take part in a concelebration of the Eucharist.
- transitive v. To take part in (a Eucharist) as a joint celebrant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To celebrate along with others
- v. To celebrate a mass along with the bishop who ordained him
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To celebrate together.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To celebrate together.
- In the Roman Catholic Church, to repeat, as a newly ordained priest, the words of the mass along with the ordaining bishop, who celebrates.
Latin concelebrāre, concelebrāt- : com-, com- + celebrāre, to celebrate; see celebrate.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)