from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. conclusive; convincing; decisive.
- adj. Finishing; closing; final
- v. Present participle of conclude.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Final; ending; terminal; closing: as, the concluding sentence of an essay.
- A line leading through the middle of the steps of a Jacob's ladder.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring at or forming an end or termination
Sorry, no etymologies found.