from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Driven by or filled with strong sexual desire; concupiscent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Greatly to be desired or lusted after; exciting concupiscence.
- adj. Pertaining to concupiscence or lust; characterized by strong desire.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Exciting to, or liable to be affected by, concupiscence; provoking lustful desires.
- adj. Exciting desire, good or evil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by concupiscence; concupiscent.
- Characterized by desire or longing; appetitive.
From Middle French concupiscible, from Latin concupiscibilis. (Wiktionary)