from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ability to conduct
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Capability of being conducted.
- n. Conductivity; capacity for receiving and transmitting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Capability of being conducted or transmitted: as, the conductibilily of electricity or of heat.
- n. Improperly, capacity for conducting or transmitting; conductivity.
Sorry, no etymologies found.