from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to congeners (organisms of the same genus)
- n. Alternative form of congener.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to the same genus; allied in origin, nature, or action; of or pertaining to a congener.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being of the same kind; specifically, in botany and zoology, belonging to the same genus or nearly allied; being congeners.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. belonging to the same genus
- n. an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
Sorry, no etymologies found.