American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To conglobate.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To gather into a ball; collect into a round mass.
- To collect and become spherical; gather in a round mass.
- v. to conglobate.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To gather into a ball; to collect into a round mass.
- v. To collect, unite, or coalesce in a round mass.
- v. assume a globular shape
“If those who hold the common doctrine of a carnal resurrection should carry it out with philosophical consistency, by extending the scheme it involves to all existing planetary races as well as to their own, should they cause that process of imagination which produced this doctrine to go on to its legitimate completion, they would see in the final consummation the sundered earths approach each other, and firmaments conglobe, till at last the whole universe concentred in one orb.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘conglobe’.
Wonderful words or phrases authors have invented
I enjoy collecting words, for I have no fear of them ever running out.
a list of words from the indo european root ar- and variations : to fit together
Looking for tweets for conglobe.