from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To conglobate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to conglobate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To gather into a ball; to collect into a round mass.
- intransitive v. To collect, unite, or coalesce in a round mass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To gather into a ball; collect into a round mass.
- To collect and become spherical; gather in a round mass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. assume a globular shape
Sorry, no etymologies found.