Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a conical bill: used as a descriptive term, not specific.
- Of or pertaining to the Conirostres; having the characters of a coniroster.
- adj. zoology Belonging to the tribe Conirostres of perching birds.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Zoöl.) Belonging to the Conirostres.
- Conirostres + -al (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘conirostral’.
A roster of adjectives that infrequently surface in typical conversation and writing. Many are dredged from scientific or other technical jargon or sieved from examples of disused archaic forms.
Looking for tweets for conirostral.