from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To connect; to fasten together.
- v. To connect; to become joined or united.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To connect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To link together; join; connect.
- n. In geometry, any mixed form consisting partly of points and partly of lines, or of other diverse elements; specifically, a three-dimensional system of elements each consisting of a line and a point in a fixed plane, or a four-dimensional system of elements each consisting of a plane and a point in space.
For those not close enough for wired/fiber connex, satcom dishes can be subsidized.
Teh lolcatwalks has doors or ladders wear dey connex to teh walls.
What they're going to be doing in the coming days is looking for that evidence, looking for evidence that the Iraqis intended to use these conexes -- and connex is simply a military term for containers -- these containers that they found buried under the ground for military purposes.
Me too ... the connex were in place for him to slide right into ...
The connex/veolia Victorian Desalination Project is streaming ahead.
I use the bolt connex (ct) ion (in french it is "assemblage vissé") to place bolt assemblies and perform some hole into various parts.
The problem is if I update the part where the bolt assembly is based on, the hole, derived from the bolt connex (ct) ion is not updated even with the "rebuilt all" option.
With steam flowing from their mouths and noses, the air crews moved the supplies from the back of their aircraft to a connex box belonging to Padre Leon O'Flynn, chaplain with the New Zealand Provincial Reconstruction Team.
If you have been an adviser for 25 years and after the market crashed, your funds under management resulted in less income then a connex train driver - how big is your client base?
And as Charlie said, most of 'em have a USB connex so that you can move the files anywhere you like right out of the recorder.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.