from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To connect; to fasten together.
- v. To connect; to become joined or united.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To connect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To link together; join; connect.
- n. In geometry, any mixed form consisting partly of points and partly of lines, or of other diverse elements; specifically, a three-dimensional system of elements each consisting of a line and a point in a fixed plane, or a four-dimensional system of elements each consisting of a plane and a point in space.
Latin connexus, p.p. See connect. (Wiktionary)