from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of con.
- n. A data structure in LISP that is a pair of pointers, car and cdr, used mainly for lists.
- v. To obtain a list from a cons or a nesting of conses; to prepend an element to a list by forming a cons of that element and the list; to obtain a list from a smaller one by repeated application of such kind of prepending.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of con.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Constable
- n. of Constitution
- n. [lowercase] of consonant
- n. of consul.
Abbreviation of construct. (Wiktionary)