from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a constitutional manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In accordance with the constitution or natural disposition of the mind or body; naturally.
- adv. In accordance with the constitution or fundamental law; legally.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In accordance with, by virtue of, or with respect to the natural frame or constitution of mind or body; naturally.
- With a view to the benefit of one's physical constitution.
- In accordance with the constitution or frame of government; according to the political constitution.
- As regards constitution or composition: as, the substances differ both toxicologically and constitutionally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. according to the constitution
Sorry, no etymologies found.