from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or an instance of consulting.
- n. A business or agency offering expert or professional advice in a field: opened a financial consultancy.
- n. A position as a consultant: accepted a three-year consultancy abroad.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A consultant or consulting firm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the practice of giving expert advice within a particular field
Sorry, no etymologies found.