from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Prolonged; unstopped.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of continue.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Having extension of time, space, order of events, exertion of energy, etc.; extended; protracted; uninterrupted; also, resumed after interruption; extending through a succession of issues, session, etc..
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Drawn out; protracted; produced; extended in length; extended without interruption.
- Extended in time without intermission; proceeding without cessation; continual: as, a continued fever.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without stop or interruption
Sorry, no etymologies found.