from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of making conventional.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of making conventional.
- n. The state of being conventional.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or the result of conventionalizing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of conventionalizing; conforming to a conventional style
Sorry, no etymologies found.