from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One having the same religion as another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of co-religionist.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of the same religion with another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of the same religion as another; one belonging to the same church or the same branch of the church. Also correligionist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone having the same religion as another person
Sorry, no etymologies found.