from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Splendid; fine: a corking party.
- adv. Used as an intensive: a corking good story.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of cork.
- adj. splendid, enjoyable, bang-up
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The undesirable effect produced in wines by fungi in the cork.
- Fine; ‘bully.’
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very good
From corker.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)