American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Dextrose obtained from cornstarch.
- n. Dextrose, especially originating from corn starch
- n. A deceptive term for high fructose corn syrup developed by corn refiners meant to imply sugar
- n. dextrose used as sweetening agent
- n. dextrose made by hydrolysis of cornstarch
- corn + sugar (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘corn sugar’.
Looking for tweets for corn sugar.