from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With a corner toward the front.
- adv. So as to form a corner.
- adv. From corner to corner; diagonally.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Diagonally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With the corner in front; diagonally; not square.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Diagonally; with the corner in front; not parallel.
corner + -wise (Wiktionary)