from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A machine that corrugates material.
- n. The corrugator supercilii, a narrow pyramidal muscle at the medial end of the eyebrow.
- n. The corrugator cutis ani, a thin stratum of involuntary muscular fibre that radiates from the anal orifice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A muscle which contracts the skin of the forehead into wrinkles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In anatomy, a muscle the action of which contracts into wrinkles the part it acts upon: as, the corrugator supercilii, one of a pair of small muscles situated on each side of the forehead, which contract or knit the brows.
Sorry, no etymologies found.