from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One of two or more tenants sharing property.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who shares a tenancy with another; a co-owner of an interest in property.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tenant in common, or a joint tenant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tenant in common with another or others; a joint tenant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one of two or more tenants holding title to the same property
From co- + tenant. (Wiktionary)