from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. That which counteracts a charm; a counterspell.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To destroy the effect of a charm upon.
- n. That which has the power of destroying the effect of a charm.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That which has the power of opposing or counteracting the effect of a charm; an opposite charm, as of one person in contrast with another.
- To counteract the effect of a charm or of charms upon; affect by opposing charms.
counter- + charm (Wiktionary)