from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The country in which a person or thing is deemed to have originated for the purposes of laws and regulations.
- n. The country where shipped goods are produced.
- n. The country in which the last stage of substantial transformation of goods occurred.
- n. The country in which the most important processing took place.
- n. The country in which a substantial amount of processing took place.
- n. The country indicated on a label as being the country in which the goods were made.
- n. Country of first publication.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the country where you were born
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.