from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang Variant of crackerjack.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of crackerjack.
- n. Alternative spelling of crackerjack.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An individual of marked ability or excellence, esp. in some sport.
- n. A preparation of popped corn, candied and pressed into small cakes.
- adj. Of marked ability or excellence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Extraordinarily or exceptionally fine; ‘bang-up.’
- n. Something, as a horse, a bicycle, or the like, that is extraordinarily fine; a ‘bang-up’ thing.
Sorry, no etymologies found.