from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The use of a crane to hoist goods.
- n. Fees paid for use of the crane.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The liberty of using a crane, as for loading and unloading vessels.
- n. The money or price paid for the use of a crane.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The liberty of using at a wharf a crane for raising wares from a vessel.
- n. The price paid for the use of a crane.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.