American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An annual plant (Platystemon californicus) native to the southwest United States and Mexico and cultivated for its showy cream-colored to yellowish flowers.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name given in California to Platystemon Californicus, a pretty poppy-like plant with small, cream-colored flowers.
- n. Platystemon californicus, an ornamental flowering plant in the Papaveraceae family, found growing wild throughout the American southwest and especially on the Pacific Coast.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a California plant (Platystemon californicus) with small pale yellow flowers.
- n. California plant with small pale yellow flowers
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘creamcups’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for creamcups.