from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a credible manner; believably.
- adv. Used to report the speaker's assessment of the credibility of a reported statement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner inducing belief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a manner that deserves belief; upon good authority; by credible persons or witnesses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. easy to believe on the basis of available evidence
credible + -ly (Wiktionary)