from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a criminal manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In violation of law; wickedly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a criminal manner or spirit; with violation of public law; with reference to criminal law.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a shameful manner
- adv. in violation of the law; in a criminal manner
criminal + -ly (Wiktionary)