from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To undergo or provide training in different tasks or skills: The department has cross-trained in firefighting and emergency medical services.
- intransitive v. To train in different sports, mainly by alternating regimens, as in running, bicycling, and swimming.
- transitive v. To train (another) in different tasks or skills.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To train in a different task, skill or sport
- v. To train in a variety of tasks, skills or sports
Sorry, no etymologies found.