from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A weight division in professional boxing having an upper limit of 190 pounds (85.5 kilograms), between light heavyweight and heavyweight.
- n. A boxer competing in this weight division.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. light heavyweight
- n. A wrestler weighing less than 200lb; heavier than a light heavyweight and lighter than a heavyweight.
- n. A wrestler weighing less than 210lb; heavier than a light heavyweight and lighter than a heavyweight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a professional boxer who weighs between 169 and 175 pounds
Possibly after the cruiser warship, the second heaviest warship.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)