Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dialectal form of conduit.
- n. A covered drain; a conduit.
- n. In long-wall mining, the unfilled space between pack-walls.
- n. In steep mine-workings, a chute down which coal or other mineral slides to a passage below.
- n. A small roadway or air-course.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘cundy’.
Odd items, old or new, that might be employed in a way not originally intended. Like using a chopstick for pinning gathered tresses atop the head.
Looking for tweets for cundy.