from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a cursed manner; miserably
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a cursed manner; miserably; in a manner to be detested; enormously.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- As one under a curse; miserably.
- ; abominably; execrably: used in malediction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a damnable manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.