from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being cursed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being under a curse or of being doomed to execration or to evil.
- n. Wickedness; sin; cursing.
- n. Shrewishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being under a curse, or of being doomed to execration or to evil.
- n. Blasphemous, profane, or evil speech; cursing.
- n. Shrewishness; maliciousness; contrariness.
Sorry, no etymologies found.