from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act, sport, or technique of riding or racing on a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- adj. Relating to or used in cycling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of cycle.
- n. The sport of riding and racing cycles, especially bicycles.
- n. Any cyclic action or process
- adj. That undergoes a cyclic motion or process
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act, art, or practice, of riding a cycle, esp. a bicycle or tricycle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the sport of traveling on a bicycle or motorcycle
Sorry, no etymologies found.