American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Herniation of the urinary bladder through the wall of the vagina.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hernia or rupture formed by the protrusion of the urinary bladder.
- n. medicine Hernial intrusion of the bladder into the vagina, resulting from tearing of the pubocervical fascia during childbirth and often accompanied by urethroceles.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Med.) Hernia in which the urinary bladder protrudes; vesical hernia.
- n. hernia in which the urinary bladder protrudes through the wall of the vagina; sometimes occurs after childbirth
“The pregnancy with the third child created the awesome medical creepiness know as a a cystocele and a rectocele.”
“Uterine prolapse is often accompanied by a falling of the bladder (cystocele) and rectum (rectocele).”
“Among the new additions are: Colonic lavage and flushing, Hirst's treatment for vaginismus, Dudley's treatment of cystocele, Montgomery's round ligament operation, Chorio-epithelioma of the Uterus, Passive”
“Anatomic defects of the abdominal wall and pelvic floor: Abdominal and inguinal hernias, cystocele, urethrocele, enterocele, rectocele, uterine and vaginal prolapse, and rectal incontinence: Diagnosis and management.”
“ Choose most specific and relevant code (need human decision) Acute pharyngitis instead of URI See description for more details (inclusions, exclusions) N811 Cystocele Cystocele with urethrocele Prolapse of (anterior) vaginal wall NOS Excludes: cystocele with prolapse of uterus (N812-N814) NOS Not Otherwise Specified NEC Not Elsewhere Classified Use the most detailed items Don't use N81 but use N811”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘cystocele’.
Looking for tweets for cystocele.