from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Herniation of the urinary bladder through the wall of the vagina.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Hernial intrusion of the bladder into the vagina, resulting from tearing of the pubocervical fascia during childbirth and often accompanied by urethroceles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Hernia in which the urinary bladder protrudes; vesical hernia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hernia or rupture formed by the protrusion of the urinary bladder.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hernia in which the urinary bladder protrudes through the wall of the vagina; sometimes occurs after childbirth
Sorry, no etymologies found.