Did you perchance mean one of these? darker, decker, dicker, docker
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To go about in a careless, aimless, or feeble manner; loiter; saunter.
- To labor after the regular hours.
- To traffic; truck.
- To engage; grapple.
- To search, as for stolen or smuggled goods.
- To search; examine; search for (stolen or smuggled goods): as, to dacker a house.
- n. A dispute; a struggle.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘dacker’.
A list of provincial English words that appear in Francis Grose's A Provincial Glossary, with a Collection of Local Proverbs and Popular Superstitions. London, MDCCLXXXVII. Printed for S. Hooper, N...
tharky, velling, cadma, whinnock, caingel, giglet, gill-houter, leasing, leech-way, dellfin, underwood, dilvered and 193 more...