from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the way of a daimon; befitting a demon; fiendish.
- adj. Motivated by a spiritual force or genius; inspired.
- n. The unrest that exists in us all which forces us into the unknown, leading to self-destruction and/or self-discovery.
- n. The journey and transition from innocence to experience; part of the process of individuation.
- n. The place where light and dark meet.
From daimon + -ic; from Latin dæmon ("spirit"), originally from Ancient Greek δαίμων (daimon, "a god, goddess, divine power, genius, guardian spirit") (Wiktionary)