- n. baseball, slang, dated, 1800s A well-struck ground ball.
- n. cricket A ball that bounces more than once before reaching the batsman.
- n. slang The BLU-82 bomb, for its ability to flatten a forest into a helicopter landing zone.
- n. a bomb with only 10 to 20 per cent explosive and the remainder consisting of casings designed to break into many small high-velocity fragments; most effective against troops and vehicles
- n. a batted or served ball that skims along close to the ground
These user-created lists contain the word ‘daisy cutter’.
Words without which cricket could not be.
words of mass (or minor) destruction
My D Words
Looking for tweets for daisy cutter.