from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in a deceitful manner
- adv. with the intention to deceive
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With intent to deceive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a deceitful manner; fraudulently; with deceit; in a manner or with a view to deceive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a corrupt and deceitful manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.