from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be delivered.
- n. The tangible end product; that which will be delivered.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being, or about to be, delivered; necessary to be delivered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be or is to be delivered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something that can be provided as the product of development
- adj. suitable for or ready for delivery
deliver + -able (Wiktionary)