from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a demonstrative manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner fitted to demonstrate; clearly; convincingly; forcibly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a manner to prove or demonstrate; with proof which cannot be questioned; with certainty; convincingly.
- In a demonstrative manner; with energetic exhibition of feeling: as, he spoke very demonstratively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a demonstrative manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.