from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the teeth and the tongue
- adj. Produced with the tongue touching the teeth
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Produced by applying the tongue to the teeth or to the gums; or representing a sound so formed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Formed between the teeth and the tongue: said especially of the two th sounds of thin and this, less properly of the sounds generally called dental (which see). Also called linguadental.
- n. A consonant formed between the teeth and the tongue.
- n. Less properly dentolingual.
Sorry, no etymologies found.