from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Act of pulling out or removing the hair; unhairing; hair removal.
- n. Removal of hair, wool or bristles from the body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of pulling out or removing the hair; unhairing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of removing hair from the skin or from a hide; loss of hair.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the condition of being void of hair
- n. the act of removing hair (as from an animal skin)
Sorry, no etymologies found.