from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of deraigning.
- n. The renunciation of religious or monastic vows.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In old English law, the act of deraigning; proof; justification.
- n. The act of disordering or disarranging; a turning out of course.
- n. A renunciation, as of religious or monastic vows.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.