from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of property, able to pass by descent; inheritable by heirs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Admitting descent; capable of being descended.
- adj. That may descend from an ancestor to an heir.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being descended with safety or comparative ease; that permits of a safe downward passage: as, a descendible hill.
- That can descend from an ancestor to a descendant; capable of being transmitted, as from father to son: as, a descendible estate.
- Also spelled descendable.
Sorry, no etymologies found.