American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Any of various sweet wines, such as Sauternes, served with or after dessert.
- n. Any of many relatively sweet wines, traditionally drunk at the end of a meal
- n. Grape wine with an alcohol content of more than fourteen, but at most twenty-four, percent, by volume.
- n. still sweet wine often served with dessert or after a meal
- The standard of identity is from the Code of Federal Regulations, title 27, section 4.21(a)(3). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for dessert wine.